Just keeping a lil journal :)

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Diary Entry : Work x Ikea

Hey folks! I know it has been weeks since I've updated my blog!
Poly has started for me and although I'm only at the second week and second day of poly, it has been pretty tiring for me. And in addition to poly, I have been rushing to pack my room since last week! Hence, unable to find time and settle down to blog. 

And so, today's post, as the title may have already suggested, will be a compilation of my work during e holidays and a day at Ikea with my friend a couple weeks back! ;)

Woorrrrrrkk~
Some time during the past couple of months, I've been working at a redemption center at The Central together with my colleague/lovely friend, Belle.

It has been a new experience for myself to be working in the Customer Service side of the working industry. And most fascinating of all in working over there is that I can get to see a whole new side of Singaporeans. It was not at all amusing though. But I have to admit that my level of patience has definitely leveled up since then. Haahahah. 

Below would be just some photos I've taken with my colleagues during work. :)







Last day of work before school starts ;)





A Day at IKEA with Sin!
Just last last Friday, Sindy accompanied me to Ikea to get some furniture for my room! I got myself a studying table and a drawer, spending a total of $234.00! Darn it, I literally burnt a hole in my pocket D:

OH right, I remembered I was so sadddddd because I didn't get to eat meatballs!! :'( The queue was like freaking looonnggg... So we settled for Subway over at Anchorpoint instead. 

Outfit of the day!! :)






Anddddd that's about it, for now. I'll prolly dedicate a post to my first two weeks in poly again like later during the night! Haahaha. :) Heehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask or comment anything (: